Thursday, February 18, 2010

We Arrived Safely in Orlando with NO CRACKS!

That's right, I knew all of the nay sayers didn't know my system as well as I do. When I was working on the spray foam stucco motor castle, the biggest doubt in most people's mind was if the Masterbond-SP wall system would stay put on the road with the body of the motorhome constantly shifting and twisting. I would like to officially report that we made the 1320 mile trek from Salem, MA to Orlando, FL on pot hole ridden winter roads and there are no cracks to be seen! Now that's an effective system!

Proof we made it to Florida, there are palm trees lining the highway.

Look ma, no cracks!

Parked outside of the trade show. Had to wait for the crowds to clear so we could take this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment