Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hundreds of Cabinets Hung

What would a castle be without the occasional hanging?

My brother, my carpenter friend Tim and a few of my spray foam guys helped me sand and stain all of the cabinets. We then of course hung each of them.
I am excited for all of the storage, but am also grateful to be done with the hundreds of cabinet doors. Wow!


Here are some pictures of the finished cabinets; hung!






The luxurious kitchen. There is so much storage for a tiny space, I made sure all air space was accounted for. I even made a half drawer in front of the sink!











These are the cabinets above the sink. Deep enough to hold all sorts of pots and pans but shallow enough not to interfere with one's noggin.












This is the storage along the top perimeter of the master bedroom / TV lounge.


















This is one of the two large closets for hanging clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment